One of the more enjoyable parts of planning any party is choosing the color scheme. Whether its matching your invitation with your plates and napkins, or decorating a large dolsang it is an important factor in setting the tone of your party. It’s also a lot of fun!
1. Apricot, Sea Green, Navy and Gold
Love the use of the navy in this color palette, it gives the whole color scheme a more unique and refined feeling.
2. Peach, Almond, Clementine, & Coral
Source Martha Stewart
3. Ivory, Tumbleweed, Ballet Pink, & Sea Green
The warm undertones in this sophisticated palette make it perfect for a fall birthday party.
4. Orange, Cerulean Blue and Turquoise
This bright and fun color scheme offers so many possibilities.
5. Sky Blue, Gray, Burlap & Pumpkin
A wonderful color theme for a little boy’s fall first birthday.
source Catch My Party